Located in the Playa del Carmen hotel zone known as Playacar in the Mexico's beautiful Mayan Riviera, this 18 hole Playcar Golf Course was built amongst the lush foliage of the Yucatan Peninsula, making this golf course not only beautiful, but challenging as well. The Club provides a first class practice area, complete with a spectacular driving range, and a large putting green including chipping, pitching, and greenside bunker areas.
Just 35 miles south of Cancun International Airport, this expansive course was designed by world renowned architect, Robert Von Hagge and is recognized as one of the top golf courses in the world.
After the game, golfers can visit our bar and grill for refreshments while enjoying a marvelous view of the 18th hole. The Pro Shop is fully stocked with golfing accessories and equipment, and our staff is qualified to assist with any golfing needs which may arise. Also available in our palapa style clubhouse are locker rooms, equipped with showers and lockers, an open area for social functions and group gatherings, and of course The 19th Hole. The Playacar area is surrounded not only by natural wonders but archeological wonders as well, such as, Cozumel, Chichen-Itza, Xel-Ha, Coba, and Xcaret. Shopping and dining at Playa del Carmen are also conveniently located.
Please note that guests purchasing the Golf package are entitled to unlimited green fees, round trip transfers from the hotel to the golf course, snacks and beverages and 1/2 carts.
Playacar Golf Club is proud to be the first all-inclusive golf resort in Mexico. In keeping with the tradition of Palace Resorts, any food and/or beverage consumed at the golf course by our guests is included in the green fee.
That includes items from our two beverage carts that are constantly making the rounds on the golf course, as well as food and beverage in the 19th hole after your round has finished.
The beverage carts are stocked with sandwiches, chips, water, soft drinks and beer, and in the 19th Hole our grill menu includes sandwiches, hamburgers, hot dogs, etc., as well as all of your favorite alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- In the interest of keeping up speed of play, the jungle shall be played as a lateral hazard. Balls lost in the jungle shall be played from within two club lengths of where the ball last entered the jungle with a one stroke penalty. Please, let faster groups go through.
- All natural areas on the golf course property are to be played as lateral hazards. Please take care when playing from any natural area.
- Out of bounds is defined by white stakes, or the inside curb of all roadways bordering the course. Any ball coming to rest on the opposite side of ponds on holes 2, 9, 11, and 18 shall be considered out of bounds.
The Playacar Golf Club Pro Shop is well stocked with quality, name brand merchandise. Ashworth, Izod, Tommy Hilfiger, Titleist, Maxfli, Callaway, EP Pro, Town Talk, and Imperial Headwear are just a few of the names that a golfer will recognize. A professional staff is available to assist with any needs that might arise, including club repair, lessons, tournament preparations, and group outings.
|Green Fee (18 Holes)
||Includes 1/2Cart, Snacks & Drinks
||16 years & youngers
||After 2:00p.m. (1/2 Cart, Snacks & Drinks)
||(1/2 Cart, Snacks & Drinks)
||Large Bag (25 balls)
- Every player must have a complete set of clubs.
- Twilight Fee is good for the holes that you can play.
- No Rain Checks in Twilight.
** All prices quoted above are in U.S. Currency **
** Prices are subject to change without notice **